Description of job position
- Taking care of the guarantee and after-guarantee service for the delivered goods.
- Assembling and installing products for the customers.
- Finding out about the causes of failure and defect on the products.
- Assessing the validity of claims.
- Ordering nonfunctional or damaged component parts from manufacturers.
- Issuing assembly sheets for customers.
- Cashing in and disbursing cash for the carried out repairs.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Service Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
26,400 - 54,444 CHF
50,808 - 98,844 CHF
Electrical & Power Engineering
52,776 - 96,540 CHF
Seller of Bank Services, Loan Officer
47,916 - 102,828 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
172,008 - 490,824 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used