Description of job position
- Representing clients and promoting their interests within the legally permitted options for legal proceedings.
- Providing expert legal consultancy services.
- Completing and assessing legal documents.
- Studying the laws and their amendments.
- Providing statements to the media after legal proceedings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Solicitor, Barrister - Law & Legislation in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,200 - 3,566 CHF
4,969 - 14,013 CHF
Law & Legislation
4,780 - 14,315 CHF
4,765 - 14,533 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
11,384 - 29,273 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used