Description of job position
- Preparing warm, cold, and special dietary needs dishes.
- Responsibility for precise adherence to recipes, quality characteristics, and quantities of ingredients.
- Dividing prepared dishes into individual portions.
- Arranging and decorating dishes just before serving.
- Ensuring the proper use and care for the kitchen equipment and tools.
- Following strict hygienic standards and principles.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
26,400 - 56,808 CHF
Arts & Culture
40,608 - 68,784 CHF
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
35,760 - 75,072 CHF
Medicine & Social Care
28,524 - 85,008 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
163,536 - 503,460 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used