Description of job position
- Welcoming guests arriving at the hotel.
- Helping guests when getting in and out of their vehicle, and opening doors.
- Loading and unloading luggage to/from the vehicle.
- Helping guests to carry their luggage.
- Guiding guests to their hotel rooms and presenting the equipment rooms.
- Responding to the commonly posed questions from guests, and solving problems.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Hotel Porter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,200 - 4,595 CHF
2,787 - 5,490 CHF
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,571 - 5,829 CHF
Medicine & Social Care
2,802 - 5,531 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
13,664 - 40,555 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used