Description of job position
- Providing expert advice to customers in choosing the appropriate type of wine and other noble drinks.
- Serving wine and other high quality beverages.
- Compiling wine cards and lists of beverages.
- Ordering, archiving, and selling wine and other products.
- Organising wine presentations and wine tastings.
- Training and managing personnel in the given field.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Sommelier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,200 - 3,540 CHF
3,030 - 7,055 CHF
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
3,655 - 6,263 CHF
Construction & Real Estate
3,206 - 6,834 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
11,240 - 29,747 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used