Description of job position
- Performing tests to detect chemical and microbiological properties of food, beverages, food additives, and preservatives.
- Examining chemical and biological samples under a microscope.
- Cooperating with food engineers and technologists.
- Tasting food and beverages in order to compare the real taste with the the flavour declared in the product specification.
- Analysing, recording, and summarising test results.
- Measuring the volume and weighing product packaging materials.
- Cleaning and sterilising used laboratory equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Food Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,440 - 3,071 NZD
Arts & Culture
2,084 - 5,192 NZD
Agriculture, Food Industry
2,153 - 5,102 NZD
Online shop administrator
1,792 - 5,632 NZD
Chief Executive Officer
7,581 - 30,264 NZD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used