Description of job position
- Developing the new and innovating the existing bank products and services.
- Monitoring and analyzing the competitive environment.
- Following the fulfilling of goals in the area of product profitability.
- Taking part in creating and setting the processes connected with products.
- Directing and training new employees.
- Analyzing and solving arisen operating problems.
- Cooperating with other departments of the bank.
Position Product Manager - Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1440 - 3086 NZD
Call Centre Manager
3386 - 10803 NZD
Product Manager - Specialist
3845 - 10168 NZD
3353 - 10891 NZD
Chief Executive Officer
7681 - 30729 NZD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used