Description of job position
- Finding and contacting potential clients.
- Communicating with clients to determine their needs, expectations, and financial possibilities.
- Monitoring the development of commodity prices on world markets.
- Concluding oral and written agreements with clients.
- Investing clients' own funds or funds entrusted to them in securities.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Financial Markets Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
290 - 817 CNY
Medicine & Social Care
1,057 - 2,496 CNY
Financial Markets Specialist
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
911 - 2,705 CNY
856 - 2,793 CNY
Chief Executive Officer
2,022 - 8,143 CNY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used