Description of job position
- Providing advice in matters of taxes, levies, fees, tax proceedings of tax authorities and municipal authorities.
- Completing expert opinions, instructions and recommendations.
- Completing, verifying and checking the tax returns.
- Attending to tax inspections, tax audits and similar specific projects.
- Cooperating with a team of tax advisors in solving difficult problems.
- Implementing the tax planning and optimising of tax obligations.
- Representing clients in tax proceedings.
- Attending to internal and external trainings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Tax Advisor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
2,000 - 4,219 CNY
Clinical Research Associate
Medicine & Social Care
6,096 - 14,210 CNY
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
5,072 - 15,665 CNY
4,738 - 16,222 CNY
Chief Executive Officer
9,403 - 44,831 CNY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used