Description of job position
- Welcoming and checking in the guests by means of their presented identity card.
- Assigning rooms according to customer requirements and current availability in accommodation facility.
- Providing information and assistance in solving problems and complaints.
- Providing foreign currency exchange services.
- Providing telephone and e-mail reservations.
- Providing specialised services on request.
- Sale of supplementary consumer goods.
- Issuing receipts for accommodation services.
- Accepting payments in local and foreign currency and operating a payment terminal.
Position Receptionist - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
229 - 488 CUP
School Caretaker - Education, Science & Research
295 - 621 CUP
Receptionist - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
288 - 632 CUP
Ward domestic - Medicine & Social Care
335 - 574 CUP
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1054 - 5107 CUP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used