Description of job position
- Being responsible for professional services to the guests while serving meals and drinks to the guest rooms.
- Being responsible for the requests of guests who asked for delivery to the hotel room.
- Taking part in development and improvement of the service of meals and drinks.
- Announcing and solving problems of guests.
- Providing and keeping a high quality service of meals and drinks.
- Stocking minibars in the hotel rooms.
Position Waiter - Room Service - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
229 - 488 CUP
Hairdresser - Service Industries
273 - 623 CUP
Waiter - Room Service - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
276 - 622 CUP
Assistant Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
273 - 640 CUP
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1054 - 5107 CUP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used