Description of job position
- Preparing crop rotation.
- Providing seed, organic and inorganic fertilisers, chemical protective substances and machinery required for the production of required crops.
- Supervising the processing and preparation of soil, sowing and planting.
- Monitoring the growth of plants, ensuring their nutrition and protection during vegetation.
- Harvesting crops; subsequent processing or storage of crops.
Position Agricultural Engineer, Agronomist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Technologist - Mechanical Engineering
1165 - 3304 FJD
Agricultural Engineer, Agronomist - Agriculture, Food Industry
1334 - 3074 FJD
Distribution Clerk - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1126 - 3359 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used