Description of job position
- Purchase, keeping and sale of securities, commodities and foreign currencies in the currency of the clients and/or on the account of the bank.
- Monitoring and verifying prices of the financial tools at the security exchange.
- Following and analyzing the development on financial markets.
- Exchanging information with colleagues and clients.
- Preparing financial reports.
Position Dealer/Trader - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Branch Director - Banking
2099 - 6910 FJD
Dealer/Trader - Banking
2494 - 6438 FJD
DevOps Engineer - Information Technology
1811 - 7418 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used