Description of job position
- Answering customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product and service uses.
- Analyzing market conditions in order to determine optimum service to clients.
- Reading corporate reports and calculating ratios to determine the best prospects for profit.
- Negotiating details of contracts and payments, preparing sales contracts and order forms.
- Preparing drawings, estimates and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Recommending products to customers based on customers' needs and interests.
- Assisting and advising customers in choosing services.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sales Consultant - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
692 - 1,502 FJD
Wood Processing Industry
1,119 - 2,158 FJD
785 - 2,612 FJD
1,082 - 2,208 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
3,242 - 18,641 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used