Description of job position
- Defining qualification prerequisites for specific work positions.
- Responsibility for the contents of recruitment advertisements and its communication in the mass media.
- Holding personal interviews with employment candidates.
- Preparing the contents of employment contracts.
- Securing employment-related activities connected to the start and end of employment.
- Preparation of the materials used for payroll processing.
- Securing training and educational activities within the organisation.
- Formulating, managing, and optimising the system of motivation and benefits.
- Responsibility for archiving and adherence to the protection of employee personal data.
Position HR Officer - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Prison Officer - Security & Protection
1401 - 2764 FJD
HR Officer - Human Resources
1073 - 3215 FJD
Graphic Designer - Marketing, Advertising, PR
1265 - 2952 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used