Description of job position
- Preparing, issuing and registering issued and received files and documents.
- Preparing drafts of various types of agreements.
- Providing legal support in administrative proceedings and disputes.
- Communicating with clients and informing them what personal and other documents to make available.
- Organizing and keeping lawsuit records.
- Producing internal corporate documents.
Position Administrative officer - Law & Legislation in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Primary School Teacher - Education, Science & Research
1440 - 2547 FJD
Administrative officer - Law & Legislation
1034 - 3086 FJD
Career advisor - Human Resources
1125 - 2967 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used