Description of job position
- Driving ambulances or assisting ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons.
- Removing and replacing soiled linens and equipment in order to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Placing patients on stretchers, and loading stretchers into ambulances, usually with assistance from other attendants.
- Accompanying and assisting emergency medical technicians on calls.
- Earning and maintaining appropriate certifications.
- Replacing supplies and disposable items on ambulances.
- Reporting facts concerning accidents or emergencies to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
- Administering first aid such as bandaging, splinting, and administering oxygen.
- Restraining or shackling violent patients.
Position Ambulance Driver - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
690 - 1,505 FJD
667 - 2,372 FJD
Medicine & Social Care
731 - 2,297 FJD
785 - 2,255 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,888 - 19,405 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
0.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used