Description of job position
- Manipulation with biological material such as blood, urine, etc.
- Positioning of patients.
- Helping the patients with hygiene and other ancillary work according to the instructions of the nurse.
- Transport of patients to their destination, e.g. to the operating room, bed, medical examination etc.
- Preparing medical supplies and aids as directed by the nurse.
- Taking care of the patient`s bed and other inventory of the medical facility, e.g. collection and disposal of used bedclothes.
- Basic treatment of patients such as dressing.
Position Medical Orderly - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Shop Assistant - Commerce
486 - 2122 FJD
Medical Orderly - Medicine & Social Care
911 - 1568 FJD
Cashier - Commerce
513 - 2148 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used