Description of job position
- Providing care to women during pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum period.
- Keeping and supporting the optimum health condition of new and expectant mothers.
- Leading a physiological birth, cooperating with a doctor in case of complications.
- Educating new and expectant mothers regarding the care for newborns.
- Preparing new and expectant mothers for breastfeeding.
- Visiting women with gynaecological problems.
- Managing medical records.
Position Midwife - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Activity Instructor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1213 - 2106 FJD
Midwife - Medicine & Social Care
918 - 2493 FJD
Proofreader - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1008 - 2374 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used