Description of job position
- Visiting health facilities in the assigned region in order to support the marketability of products.
- Accepting orders and meeting a personal performance plan.
- Organising expert seminars and conferences.
- Presenting the company's products in medical congresses and symposia.
- Monitoring of the market, current trends, and competitive activities.
- Creating and maintaining good relations with clients.
Position Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Anesthetist - Medicine & Social Care
1818 - 4191 FJD
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical Industry
1813 - 4207 FJD
Mining Engineer - Mining, Metallurgy
1737 - 4309 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used