Description of job position
- Selling flowers, bouquets, wreaths and complementary goods.
- Cutting live, dried and artificial flowers.
- Binding and arranging flowers, bouquets and wreaths, depending on the occasion and requirements of clients.
- Designing floral decoration for interior and exterior areas.
- Providing advice on growing and caring for purchased plants.
Position Florist - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Milker - Agriculture, Food Industry
987 - 1931 FJD
Florist - Service Industries
830 - 2142 FJD
Restaurant employee - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1061 - 1850 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used