Description of job position
- Defining the logistics strategy of the company.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with transport and forwarding companies to ensure the most efficient mode of transport of goods from the factory to the customer.
- Optimising logistics costs associated with the purchase of raw materials in the country and abroad.
- Ensuring the implementation and observance of legislation, internal regulations and standard procedures at the entrusted unit of the company.
- Preparing contracts with suppliers.
- Checking and assigning work to subordinates.
- Complying with regulations relating to safety at work, fire prevention measures and work rules.
Position Logistics Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Call Centre Director - Top Management
1804 - 8840 FJD
Logistics Director - Top Management
1648 - 9239 FJD
Head of the Legal Department - Management
2296 - 8298 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used