Description of job position
- Decision-making on strategic planning in the area of human resources management.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of management of the entrusted department.
- Approving employment principles and labour relations.
- Approving the methodology for recruiting, training and remuneration of employees, motivating programmes, evaluation system, training system and career development of employees.
- Managing, coordinating and reviewing the work results of the entrusted unit.
- Managing and checking safety and hygiene at work.
- Cooperating with other units of the company.
Position Personnel Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
690 - 1,505 FJD
1,658 - 6,013 FJD
1,325 - 6,523 FJD
1,526 - 6,232 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,888 - 19,405 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used