Description of job position
- Responsibility for the quality of prepared meals, compliance with the standards and production processes.
- Preparing technologically demanding meals and specialities.
- Monitoring stock levels, ordering missing commodities for the preparation of meals.
- Receiving commodities from suppliers, performing quality and quantity checks of supplied goods, responsibility for its correct storage.
- Leading, coordinating and performing professional supervision of kitchen staff.
- Compiling, upgrading and regular diversifying of the menu.
- Providing price calculations for the production of meals.
Position Chef - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Process Engineer - Production
1668 - 3959 FJD
Chef - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1488 - 4239 FJD
School Principal - Education, Science & Research
1977 - 3593 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used