Description of job position
- Dismantling and remounting of fuel tanks, including the cleaning of storage areas, connecting petrol installations, including the waste pipe and fitting the filler caps.
- Technical maintenance of aircraft when located in the apron, connecting the ground supplies and visual inspection of the exterior and interior of aircrafts.
- Mounting and adjusting aircraft chassis and propellers.
- Pre-flight technical inspections of aircrafts, including the decision on the serviceability of aircrafts.
- Managing the replacement of engines with connecting auxiliary equipment and the entire installation, including the setting when testing the engine.
- Detecting and removing defects and damage to aircraft and to their systems (power steering and load control, landing gears and fuel, hydraulic (using the energy of liquids), air de-icing and altitude systems) and deciding on their serviceability.
- Conducting engine tests of the reactive engines prior to delivering the aircraft for flight, detecting the causes of defects and determining the method of their removal.
Position Aircraft Technician - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Mortgage Specialist - Banking
1426 - 3499 FJD
Aircraft Technician - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1624 - 3244 FJD
Engine Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1433 - 3503 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used