Description of job position
- Dispatching passenger trains from the station using daytime and nighttime signal disks.
- Dispatching freight trains from the station by positioning the signalling device into a position permitting travel.
- Instructing shunters to release train routes for incoming trains.
- Recording information about train rides in the traffic log.
- Granting permission to conductors and heads of train operators to leave their workplace.
- Informing offices in charge of commercial processes and the provision of information to passengers about train delays.
- Passing written orders to conductors.
Position Train Dispatcher - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering
1091 - 3097 FJD
Train Dispatcher - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1313 - 2801 FJD
Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
1067 - 3153 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used