Description of job position
- Accompanying passenger trains.
- Selling, printing or handwriting tickets.
- Receiving and disbursing cash.
- Checking travel tickets, surcharges, seat reservations and discount vouchers.
- Marking travel tickets.
- Issuing fines to passengers travelling without a valid ticket.
Position Train Conductor - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
13000 - 29157 DKK
Postal Delivery Worker - Telecommunications
17240 - 49575 DKK
Train Conductor - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
21751 - 43621 DKK
Music and Art School Teacher - Education, Science & Research
18956 - 47406 DKK
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
89345 - 246602 DKK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used