Description of job position
- Assessing the risks of the proposed insurance, completing insurance proposals and wording the insurance endorsements.
- Ensuring medical examinations, medical records and other data that are necessary for a comprehensive risk assessment.
- Reviewing insurance policies in terms of their accuracy and completeness, and entering the policies into the information system.
- Reviewing insurance policies concluded after the evaluation.
- Keeping records of the personal data of people interested in insurance, including those with whom an insurance policy has not been concluded.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Insurance Underwriter - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
672 - 1,448 GTQ
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,676 - 3,346 GTQ
1,236 - 3,951 GTQ
Maritime Transport Organiser
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,547 - 3,527 GTQ
Chief Executive Officer
3,169 - 15,144 GTQ
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used