Description of job position
- Photographing people, animals, objects, landscapes etc.
- Using analogue and digital cameras, lenses, lighting equipment, filters, conversion lenses, etc.
- Instructing people during photo shoots.
- Editing photographs using computer technology.
- Developing cine films, printing photographs.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Photographer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Marketing, Advertising, PR
30,000 - 30,741 INR
Building Control Surveyor
Construction & Real Estate
30,000 - 32,030 INR
Arts & Culture
30,000 - 33,279 INR
Electrical & Power Engineering
30,000 - 30,355 INR
30,000 - 166,102 INR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used