Description of job position
- Analyzing customer needs and developing and presenting solution suggestions.
- Performing customer/user training.
- Analyzing legislative changes.
- Providing phone and email support when completing the order.
- Performing testing and documenting of program edits.
- Ensuring Contract Service activity of the order.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Consultant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
100,000 - 247,556 JPY
284,803 - 736,887 JPY
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
303,645 - 711,963 JPY
Telecommunications Service Development Specialist
286,609 - 740,213 JPY
Chief Executive Officer
535,582 - 2,342,317 JPY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used