Description of job position
- Responsibility for the precise definition of the subject, scope, and sources of measurement.
- Self-reliant processing of single and periodical statistics.
- Responsibility for selecting the most appropriate method for data collection and analysis.
- Controlling the efficiency of the use of measurement resources.
- Verifying the accuracy of information found.
- Interpreting the data found in the form of reports, analyses, statistics, charts, graphs, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Senior Statistician - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
100,000 - 285,344 JPY
Sales Object Manager
265,286 - 987,794 JPY
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
385,722 - 821,534 JPY
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Medicine & Social Care
370,408 - 842,418 JPY
Chief Executive Officer
655,276 - 2,961,934 JPY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used