Description of job position
- Organising leisure time of hotel guests during their holidays.
- Creating entertainment, cultural and sports programmes, competitions, tournaments and other activities according to predetermined specialisation.
- Participating in the beach, ball and board games.
- Acting as a referee.
- Providing services to the hotel guests and ensuring their overall satisfaction.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Activity Instructor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,189 - 2,961 KYD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,957 - 4,343 KYD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,173 - 4,070 KYD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,883 - 4,453 KYD
Chief Executive Officer
9,402 - 23,986 KYD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used