Description of job position
- Providing care to women during pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum period.
- Keeping and supporting the optimum health condition of new and expectant mothers.
- Leading a physiological birth, cooperating with a doctor in case of complications.
- Educating new and expectant mothers regarding the care for newborns.
- Preparing new and expectant mothers for breastfeeding.
- Visiting women with gynaecological problems.
- Managing medical records.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Midwife - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,780 - 2,679 EUR
Junior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,780 - 4,006 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,780 - 4,327 EUR
Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,868 - 3,823 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
8,588 - 21,602 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used