Description of job position
- Planning hardware and software.
- Implementation and optimization of connection systems, their mutual interconnection, interconnection with other nets and net elements.
- Preparing, testing and implementation of technical system data, software functions and hardware connection systems.
- Preparing the testing procedures for verification of functionality of hardware and software for the connection systems.
- Processing of the statistics data of the connection systems.
- Cooperating with suppliers in the area of adjusting dimensions of connection systems, their development, including also the development in the area of their software functions.
- Preparing regular reports concerning productivity and utility of singular connection systems.
- Cooperating on implementation of the roaming partners.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Switching Network Development Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,097 - 3,156 USD
3,668 - 6,456 USD
Switching Network Development Specialist
2,468 - 8,089 USD
IT Network Administrator
3,422 - 6,803 USD
Chief Executive Officer
10,117 - 25,447 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used