Description of job position
- Upholstering contemporary and antique furniture, doors, parts of vehicles, buttons etc.
- Repairing and renovating used and damaged upholstery.
- Tying springs.
- Measuring and cutting foam parts.
- Measuring and cutting upholstery materials.
- Fastening upholstery materials with a stapler.
- Communicating with customers about suitable upholstery materials, colour, estimated price etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Upholsterer - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,085 - 3,137 USD
Medicine & Social Care
2,085 - 4,395 USD
Wood Processing Industry
2,085 - 4,190 USD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2,085 - 4,232 USD
Chief Executive Officer
10,057 - 25,298 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used