Description of job position
- Self-reliant solution of normal accounting operations in the scope of simple and/or double-entry accounting.
- Solving more complex accounting operations under the supervision of a more experienced accountant.
- Processing accounting transactions in an accounting program.
- Processing documents for a senior accountant.
- Responding to the less complex technical inquiries of clients and employees.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Junior Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
480 - 1,084 EUR
801 - 1,897 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
740 - 1,984 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
799 - 1,906 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
3,034 - 9,789 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used