Description of job position
- Typical activities carried out in the position.
- Cutting hair with hairdressing scissors and hair trimmers according to the individual requirements from clients.
- Washing hair, massaging the scalp.
- Combing, brushing, hot-combing and drying hair.
- Dyeing, highlighting and toning hair.
- Providing water, blow-drying and permanent waves.
- Shaving and trimming beards and moustaches.
- Providing advice to clients regarding the hair care.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Hairdresser - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
60,960 - 220,380 MXN
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
146,436 - 257,472 MXN
139,944 - 271,584 MXN
Funeral service worker
140,712 - 271,404 MXN
Chief Executive Officer
473,100 - 2,530,056 MXN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used