Description of job position
- Dismantling and remounting of fuel tanks, including the cleaning of storage areas, connecting petrol installations, including the waste pipe and fitting the filler caps.
- Technical maintenance of aircraft when located in the apron, connecting the ground supplies and visual inspection of the exterior and interior of aircrafts.
- Mounting and adjusting aircraft chassis and propellers.
- Pre-flight technical inspections of aircrafts, including the decision on the serviceability of aircrafts.
- Managing the replacement of engines with connecting auxiliary equipment and the entire installation, including the setting when testing the engine.
- Detecting and removing defects and damage to aircraft and to their systems (power steering and load control, landing gears and fuel, hydraulic (using the energy of liquids), air de-icing and altitude systems) and deciding on their serviceability.
- Conducting engine tests of the reactive engines prior to delivering the aircraft for flight, detecting the causes of defects and determining the method of their removal.
Position Aircraft Technician - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
12,112 - 29,915 NOK
Construction & Real Estate
30,380 - 62,105 NOK
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
30,813 - 61,703 NOK
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
23,898 - 71,039 NOK
Chief Executive Officer
98,948 - 280,920 NOK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used