Description of job position
- Making walking, sports, social, home, work, medical, and other footwear.
- Receiving damaged and worn shoes from customers.
- Operating shoemaking machinery and equipment.
- Sawing inner and outer parts of shoes together.
- Gluing loose soles.
- Removing and replacing broken or damaged heels.
- Handing over adjusted and repaired shoes.
- Ordering missing shoemaking material.
- Selling complementary footwear products.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Cobbler - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
23,000 - 31,068 SEK
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
23,000 - 33,503 SEK
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
23,000 - 30,918 SEK
Petrol Station Attendant
23,000 - 33,778 SEK
Chief Executive Officer
62,640 - 263,978 SEK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used