Description of job position
- Selling flight tickets, boat tickets, excursions, tours and additional tourist services.
- Providing tourist information.
- Working with internal reservation system.
- Responsibility for checking and the correctness of the prices charged.
- Concluding contracts regarding the tour provision.
- Providing personal, telephone, e-mail or fax communication with clients.
- Designing and implementing activities to promote sales.
- Receiving and resolving reported claims and complaints.
Position Booking agent - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
991 - 2,364 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,049 - 2,295 EUR
1,088 - 2,251 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used