Description of job position
- Accompanying passenger trains.
- Selling, printing or handwriting tickets.
- Receiving and disbursing cash.
- Checking travel tickets, surcharges, seat reservations and discount vouchers.
- Marking travel tickets.
- Issuing fines to passengers travelling without a valid ticket.
Position Train Conductor - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 USD
Music and Art School Teacher - Education, Science & Research
1003 - 2345 USD
Train Conductor - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1169 - 2133 USD
Junior Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1033 - 2317 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used