Description of job position
- Transporting passengers in the scope of urban public transport.
- Stopping the bus at stops in accordance with the existing timetable and on request.
- Stopping at bus stops in accordance with the current timetable and on request.
- Opening and closing doors when passengers get on/off the trolleybus.
- Operating the electronic till and issuing tickets to passengers.
- Accepting and disbursing cash to passengers.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the trolleybus.
Position Trolleybus Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
Landscape Architect - Service Industries
983 - 2581 EUR
Trolleybus Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1235 - 2254 EUR
Speech Therapist - Medicine & Social Care
959 - 2618 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used