Description of job position
- Responsibility for the forest management in the assigned territory (district).
- Marking sick, poor, and dying trees for felling.
- Estimating the seed harvest of trees.
- Counting and reporting the numbers of forest animals to the relevant forest district management.
- Detecting the damage caused by forest animals and reporting to the relevant forest district management.
- Placing and controlling bark beetle traps in the forest.
- Hunting oversized animal populations as well as infected or otherwise dangerous forest animals.
- Accompanying individuals with a shooting permit during hunting.
Position District Forest Officer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
Production Standard Setter - Production
1399 - 2558 EUR
District Forest Officer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1263 - 2735 EUR
Service Technician - Production
1407 - 2561 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used