Description of job position
- Creating a wide range of graphic concepts on the basis of detailed assignments from clients.
- Incorporating clients’ comments into graphic designs.
- Transferring drawings from paper to electronic form using a scanner.
- Setting the final style and colours of drawings in a graphics program.
- Exporting graphic designs in the desired format.
Position Junior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1532 - 3312 SVC
Promotional Assistant - Marketing, Advertising, PR
1834 - 5880 SVC
Junior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2339 - 5210 SVC
Actor - Arts & Culture
1905 - 5828 SVC
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
7313 - 34201 SVC
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used