Description of job position
- Creating advertising texts, slogans, scripts, radio jingles, and the main ideas of advertising campaigns.
- Attending the brainstorming meetings and discussions.
- Providing linguistic editing of written texts.
- Responsibility for the linguistic and text aspect of advertising texts.
- Presenting and defending one´s own ideas to clients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Copywriter - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
4,260 - 8,792 THB
8,570 - 21,243 THB
Marketing, Advertising, PR
6,508 - 24,185 THB
Security & Protection
9,676 - 19,945 THB
Chief Executive Officer
19,829 - 93,185 THB
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used