Description of job position
- Performing economic activities (with the exception of signing a written report on the results of provided audit services) under the direction of a certified auditor.
- Checking financial statements of customers.
- Managing audit documentation.
- Managing the auditor’s assistant labour book.
- Providing co-operation to the Slovak Chamber of Auditors in case of a quality audit concerning the performance of auditing services.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Assistant of Auditor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
348,950 - 747,025 UGX
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
695,147 - 1,499,597 UGX
Assistant of Auditor
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
737,002 - 1,446,300 UGX
Agriculture, Food Industry
658,475 - 1,550,779 UGX
Chief Executive Officer
1,769,356 - 7,636,872 UGX
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used