Description of job position
- Receiving and issuing cash in local and foreign currency, valuables etc.
- Issuing cash receipt and cash expenditure vouchers.
- Keeping records of the cash received and issued.
- Material responsibility for entrusted cash and valuables.
- Participating in completing the daily and monthly financial statements of the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Cashier - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
348,950 - 747,025 UGX
Medicine & Social Care
468,393 - 969,009 UGX
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
473,915 - 962,654 UGX
417,772 - 1,038,013 UGX
Chief Executive Officer
1,769,356 - 7,636,872 UGX
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used