Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth operation of private security services.
- Finding and acquiring clients and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Communicating with clients in order to determine their individual needs.
- Identifying, analysing and assessing the potential safety risks and threats related to the protection of persons and property.
- Specifying, designing and implementing complex solutions regarding the security and legal protection of persons and property.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Designing the organisational structure within the private security services.
- Monitoring new trends in the protection of persons and property, and their implementation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Security Service Director - Top Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
360,000 - 913,033 UGX
Law & Legislation
1,300,240 - 3,729,345 UGX
Security Service Director
935,979 - 4,268,747 UGX
Public Administration, Self-governance
986,475 - 4,210,023 UGX
Chief Executive Officer
1,903,026 - 9,457,870 UGX
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used