Description of job position
- Performing tests to detect chemical and microbiological properties of food, beverages, food additives, and preservatives.
- Examining chemical and biological samples under a microscope.
- Cooperating with food engineers and technologists.
- Tasting food and beverages in order to compare the real taste with the the flavour declared in the product specification.
- Analysing, recording, and summarising test results.
- Measuring the volume and weighing product packaging materials.
- Cleaning and sterilising used laboratory equipment.
Position Food Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Lumberjack - Wood Processing Industry
2653 - 5193 USD
Food Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry
2321 - 5639 USD
Vehicle Body Repairer - Car Industry
2480 - 5430 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used