Description of job position
- Securing the administration and custody of securities for clients.
- Keeping clients informed about corporate shares concerning the administrated securities.
- Carrying out operations with securities on the basis of clients' orders.
- Calculation and control of the current value of securities in the administration of the bank.
- Paying returns from securities.
- Representing clients and their interests at general assemblies.
Position Custody Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Bailiff/Enforcement Officer - Law & Legislation
3329 - 9525 USD
Custody Specialist - Banking
3208 - 9715 USD
Production Manager - Mechanical Engineering
4471 - 8041 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used